Product Communications, Payments
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
The Communications team builds and protects Stripe’s brand and influence across the world. We’re looking for an experienced product communications professional to help broaden awareness and deepen understanding of Stripe’s core payments products, work closely with our teams to produce imaginative and effective messaging, and provide strategic counsel to our executive team.
The ideal candidate is strategic, creative, has strong media relationships, and is energized by working with a tightly knit team at every elevation level—from handling individual launches to designing proactive, multi-year campaigns.
- Lead product communications for Stripe’s core payments products (including Payments, Terminal, Connect, Billing, and more)
- Design and roll out strategic campaigns that build awareness for Stripe’s payments products and deepen key audiences’ understanding of exactly what makes Stripe’s payments platform so powerful for business users
- Translate the complexity of Stripe’s products and the scope of our impact into pitches and stories that expand what people think of when they hear “Stripe”
- Develop and maintain relationships with thought leaders and influencers
- Provide strategic counsel to our executive team, including Stripe’s founders and most senior product leaders, and collaborate closely with your counterparts in product marketing
- Work with local and regional comms leads to raise awareness for Stripe’s payments products globally
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in product communications, preferably in a high-growth, financial services and/or B2B environment
- A strong track record framing high-impact launches as well as building creative, product-led communications campaigns
- Experience collaborating effectively with product teams, marketing colleagues, and other senior executives
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.