Privacy Operations Strategist
- Be on the front lines handling user requests around privacy and personal information
- Work closely with our internal Legal team to fulfill user requests, as well as develop user-facing documentation to better reflect our available privacy support
- Receive and refine user feedback related to our privacy support, work with engineering teams to plan and prioritize work to address user needs, and collaborate with Stripe’s internal Legal team and the Privacy Engineering team to effectively communicate our privacy policies and controls to our users
- Assist other user-facing teams in complex user conversations, leveraging your deep privacy expertise
- Work with Stripe’s internal Legal team to build and deepen your expertise on global privacy and data protection requirements
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 1+ years writing SQL queries, and using data for problem solving
- The ability to confidently make decisive judgement calls in the absence of fully complete information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and is effective in adjusting their style with audiences of varying technical ability
- Comfort working independently and collaborating with a distributed team.
- Demonstrated interest in and/or legal privacy experience
- A proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- Excitement for building resources to help other Stripes understand these complex topics
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.