Pricing Monetization Strategy Lead
Be a part of building the Finance and Pricing Strategy teams at Stripe!
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
We are looking for someone exceptional to take ownership and develop the pricing and packaging strategies for one of our four core product areas. You’ll partner closely with that product area’s leadership team and engage with Stripe-wide Sales, Finance and Product leaders.
- Team with leaders in the Product and Go-to-Market organizations to develop a coherent Pricing and Packaging strategy for our products
- Build a strong understanding of the value our products deliver for our users and how differentiated our products are compared to these alternatives
- You’ll build, develop and coach a team of high powered strategist that will assist you
- Partner with our Go-to-Market functions to implement your recommendations and deliver measurable impact for Stripe and our users
- Develop a trusted relationship with the leaders of your product area and become their go-to adviser for all monetization questions
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 12+ years of relevant pricing experience in the software industry and/or consultancy
- A track-record of developing trusted relationships with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop a team of highly talented individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company
- A “roll-up-your-sleeve” mentality and excitement to build and develop the pricing function at Stripe
Please include these with your application:
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.