Product Pricing, Finance and Strategy
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
We are looking for someone exceptional to help us develop better Pricing and Packaging strategies for both our existing and new products. You will be at the intersection of our Product development, Go-to-Market and financial planning efforts. Your work will be highly visible to Stripe leadership and be instrumental to driving our growth.
- Team with leaders in the Product and Go-to-Market organizations to develop a coherent Pricing and Packaging strategy for our products
- Build a strong understanding of the value our products deliver for our users
- Evaluate the market to understand what next-best alternatives exist to our products and how differentiated our products are compared to these alternatives
- Develop and embed a robust, scalable process to gather this information on a recurring basis
- Partner with Product and Go-to-Market teams to generate Pricing recommendations
- 4+ years of relevant experience in an operational role or in a consultancy, ideally delivering Pricing, Go-to-Market and/or Product recommendations, or working on highly strategic questions for the business
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative user research on product needs and value perceptions, as well as market research and competitive benchmarking
- Demonstrated ability to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders
- Ability to maintain high performance under tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.