Pricing Lead, APAC
Be a part of building the Finance and Pricing Strategy teams at Stripe!
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe.
We are looking for someone to lead our APAC Deal Pricing and Strategy team. This team provides pricing expertise and deal strategy support to Stripe’s Sales team working in partnership with the Global Pricing team. We localise global pricing frameworks, optimise the pricing tools for the region and monitor our pricing performance in APAC. We also directly support our APAC Sales team on their most strategic deals and work on pricing strategy for region specific products or for beta pricing in the region for products pre launch.
As we continue to expand our product suite and global sales presence, we are looking for insightful and analytical individuals to be financial and strategic partners to key sales leaders in Europe. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission, be highly visible to leadership, and will drive key insights for executive discussions.
- Build and scale a highly talented APAC Deal Pricing team to ensure we provide an adequate level of support and pricing insights to our Sales team
- Develop and improve our deal pricing strategy and frameworks based on deep analytical rigor and commercial insights
- Engage closely with Sales leadership to understand their needs, nurturing deep, trusted partnerships with your respective business partners.
- Own our APAC pricing tooling and reporting strategy and roadmap (in partnership with the Corp team)
- Provide pricing thought leadership and analytical rigour on specific deals and trends by sector to help Sales
- Be able to build and assess effective pricing strategies and tactics in the payments business, be able to balance the commercial and competitive realities with the best financial interests of Stripe.
- Have experience in a commercial B2B sales environment, with experience of working closely with high performing sales teams in high growth environments.
- 7+ years of relevant deal pricing experience, operating and building deal pricing teams in complex, multi-products SW/ B2B
- A demonstrated track record of building and developing high-functioning deal pricing teams
- An ability to engage senior stakeholders and to influence outcomes in complex situations by taking clear, principled perspectives and analytical rigor.
- Pricing strategy expertise and comfort providing strategic pricing insights to deal teams but also to senior leaders across partner organizations
- A “roll-up-your-sleeve” mentality and excitement to build and develop the deal pricing function at Stripe and maintain high-performance under tight timelines.
- Proven proclivity for quickly identifying and methodically resolving potential road-blocks.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.