Premium Services Manager
You'll be part coach, part diplomat, part entrepreneur - 100% committed to building and sustaining trust with Stripe users and your team.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies.
The Premium Services team directly supports our largest and fastest growing users. We provide proactive consultation, best practice guidance, and ongoing managed services to optimize and accelerate our users’ business. We are always pursuing excellence in user service - aiming to consistently exceed expectations.
Stripe is looking for a US-based leader to mentor, lead, and grow Stripes within Premium Services. This manager will lead an established group of high performing Stripes who are motivated to improve the lives of Premium Service users. This manager’s day to day interactions with the team will cultivate happiness, implement cross-functional solutions at scale, lead through user challenges, and provide continual mentorship and feedback. In addition, this manager will drive operational programs to elevate Stripe’s level of service and support through setting strategy, defining clear goals, and setting prioritization with data and user feedback.
- Guide your team - and the Premium Services organization - to deliver incredible services experiences, grow services revenue and contribute to strategic programs
- Ensure team members are happy, effective, and growing in their career and new work
- Set clear goals and direction; providing regular feedback on team members’ performance
- Analyze data from user feedback and experiences to drive efficiency and build quality
- Be an advocate for Stripe users and champion for users needs internally
- Transmit and foster our values, serving as a beacon of Stripe’s user-centric philosophy and culture of transparency, empathy, inclusion, and empowerment
- Help build the organization through management projects such as recruiting, training, writing team policies, defining team processes, or other organizational improvements
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of direct people management experience
- Experience leading technical operational service / technical support teams and programs (preferably in high-growth technology companies)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading growth initiatives either through sales revenue and/or operational service with winning track-record
- The ability to build trust with users, setting a high bar for quality and a willingness to lead by example
- An ability to execute on and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple cross-functional stakeholders
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.