Policy Enforcement Strategist, APAC
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe.
The User Policy Enforcement group develops processes, solutions, product controls and detection systems to ensure compliant use of Stripe’s platform and products, and protect Stripe and our users. We collaborate with partners across Risk, Engineering, Product and Compliance to design and implement best-in-class enforcement strategy, and play a critical role in Stripe’s risk management efforts.
We are looking for an experienced risk management professional to join the group and lead our enforcement efforts in APAC. You will perform as a thought partner to other risk leads in the region, leverage data and work with technical teams to build solutions, set region enforcement strategy and long term approach to areas such as terms of service enforcement, compliance requirements management and product misuse, and enable new products and experiences.
- Drive and own APAC policy enforcement strategy.
- Build relationships and partner with stakeholders across Risk, Engineering, Ops, Data Science, in APAC and globally.
- Build expertise and deep know-how around Stripe’s policies, standards and requirements, as well as enforcement capabilities and tools.
- Leverage data and quantitative analysis to build optimal solutions, balancing risk and user experience.
- Devise new systems, procedures and tools to support APAC’s unique needs.
We are looking for someone with:
- 8+ years professional experience in a related field, such as Risk, Compliance, or Trust & Safety, within a fast paced, high growth company.
- Strong data analysis and / or technical background. You worked closely with engineers and data analysts to build systems and / or deliver insights.
- An analytical approach to decision-making. You are analytical, objective and skilled at using metrics to drive decisions
- Strong collaboration, communication, and relationship building skills, with an ability to influence stakeholders across organizations and borders.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.