Product Manager, EMEA Payments
Increasing the coverage, feature depth and quality of Stripe's GPTN
About the role and the team
Our EMEA Payments is responsible for building the payments products & infrastructure needed to launch new markets and process payments successfully around the world. This is one of the few places in the world where moving information literally means moving money. About the role and the team:
As a Product Manager on EMEA Payments, you’ll be responsible for building APIs, products, and the GPTN platform. You’ll work closely with customers, teams like Connect, Issuing, Terminal, Billing, and Radar, as well as our payment infrastructure teams that sit at the core of Stripe. You’ll be paired with engineering teams in SF or Seattle and as well as collaborate with our global engineering teams in Dublin and Singapore.
Our ideal Product Manager has led technical products or large-scale platforms, has an extreme attention to detail, concisely communicates complex concepts, and is equally excited about 99.9999% reliability and financial correctness as well as beautiful product UX and API design.
You’d be trusted with operating a non-trivial portion of the world’s economy.
At Stripe, Product Managers help build innovative payments products for our customers. Product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small but growing team of experienced Product Managers who have a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Built APIs, products, and complex systems at scale
- Experience working on a large scale platforms or infrastructure
- A computer science, math, or science degree or software engineering experience
You may be a fit if:
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You have experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
- You’ve ever started or run a business before
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.