Platform Sales Lead
In this role you will:
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of Platform sales professionals
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance against key sales metrics
- Work with platforms from single-market focus to regional- or globally-focused ambitions and scale and play a personal and direct role in building and maintaining enduring partner relationships, up to C-level
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and new partner acquisition at high rates of growth
- Own the incentive strategy and target, positioning Stripe as an attractive partner, leading co-selling and co-marketing initiatives with select platforms
- Coach and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills through all facets of the sales cycle
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of team members, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for Stripe
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organisation to help shape Stripe’s products and solutions to meet customer needs. In particular, this will involve working with the extended EMEA sales team, across the region as well as globally.
- Participate in industry events to help support positive market awareness.
We are looking for someone with:
- Extensive experience in both sales and leading top performing sales functions
- Experience leading sales and operations in a high-growth technology environment across a range of customer segments
- Experience selling to and working with B2B / B2B2C platforms, developing long-term, strategic and mutually beneficial partnerships
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team
- Ability to build strategic executive relationships with partners, customers and industry thought leaders.
- Demonstrated passion for new technology businesses.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, and translate them into industry- or business-relevant term
- ‘Builder’ mindset
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience leading a team in an international office of a US HQ’d company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
- Prior experience in multi-market sales coverage direct and indirect
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.