Platform Partner Manager
Partner Manager, Software Platforms
Stripe’s platform ecosystem consists of the most innovative and fastest-growing software platforms. From invoicing providers such as Invoice2go and Xero, to ecommerce platforms such as Webflow and Squarespace– Stripe’s commerce infrastructure makes payments a competitive advantage for their business.
You are highly consultative, commercial oriented, and capable of engaging with executive counterparts at our partner organizations. You are able to listen to varying stakeholders, understand the problems they are trying to solve, and determine how Stripe and Stripe’s solutions can help them grow their business.
We’re looking for someone to join our team to expand our footprint with existing partners. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can identify new opportunities, build relationships with senior stakeholders, and manage commercial negotiations.
- Directly manage and nurture established partnerships to enable our partners’ success, increase their adoption of Stripe, strengthen our relationship, and execute on our overall platform strategy
- Evaluate the strategic and economic impact of potential opportunities with the partners and prioritize your efforts based on impact
- Run point on all aspects of deal execution, from business case development and deal structuring to negotiating and legal contracting
- Collaborate internally with key stakeholders including marketing, sales, product, engineering, legal, and more.
- Build and maintain key relationships with C-level executives, while orchestrating the right executive touch points as well.
- Contribute to shaping our platform partnership strategy and building repeatable processes and scaled engagement models.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience managing partners at a technology company, preferably at an API-first company with a record of top performance
- Analytical ability to drive strong commercial outcomes for both Stripe and our partners.
- Expertise developing business cases, financial models, and familiarity with legal agreements.
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects and multitask with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong internal and external communication abilities, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.