Platform Partnerships Manager
Partner Manager, Software Platforms
Stripe’s platform ecosystem consists of a wide array of partners. From invoicing providers such as Invoice2go and Harvest, to ecommerce platforms such as Webflow and Returnly – Stripe powers payments for a large and growing number of software platforms. We’re looking for someone to join our team to manage our existing partners and identify new opportunities to expand and grow these relationships. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can build and lead our relationships with senior stakeholders, handle technical conversations with product teams, and lead commercial partnership negotiations.
- Manage and nurture a set of new, fast-growth and high potential partnerships to enable our partners’ success, increase the adoption of Stripe, strengthen and expand our relationships, and execute upon our overall platform strategy.
- Evaluate the strategic and economic impact of potential opportunities with the 20-30 partners you’ll manage, and prioritize your efforts based on impact.
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, from business case development to deal structuring and negotiating, with support from team leads.
- Collaborate internally with key stakeholders including marketing, sales, product, engineering, legal, and more.
- Contribute to shaping our platform partnership strategy and building repeatable processes and scaled engagement models.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience managing partners at a top technology company.
- Analytical ability to drive strong commercial outcomes for both Stripe and our partners.
- Expertise developing business cases, financial models, and familiarity with legal agreements.
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects and multitask with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong internal and external communication abilities, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.