Enterprise Platform Account Executive
The Platform Sales team works with B2B Software Platforms to help them facilitate payments for their customers using our Stripe Connect product. Software Platforms, also known as B2B Indirect, are software platform businesses who serve other businesses. Platforms already using Stripe include, Shopify, Lightspeed and Mindbody.
As a key member to the Stripe Platforms team, you will navigate complex organisations and identify ways Stripe can exceed expectations. We’re building something new, developing our sales process, our value proposition and assisting in the creation of key tools and assets, we’re looking for pioneers to join us on this adventure.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Own the full sales cycle, showcase Stripe value in competitive processes, and consultatively apply highly-technical product knowledge from Stripe solutions
- You prospect to find new platforms and expand our products offering within an existing book of business
- Work with leaders from multiple functions (e.g. Engineering, Product, and Finance) at prospective users to lead complex product workshops and financial analyses
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
We’re looking for someone with:
- Extensive experience directly selling a technology product or service, preferably at an API-first company, with a record of top performance
- A proven track record of moving sales processes forward from inception to close by leading complex, multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner, understanding strategies and applying value proposition
- Experience in channel sales or platform sales, working with ISVs, GTM plans, etc
- Great listening skills and ability to quickly become a trusted resource for decision-makers across technology and finance orgs within software companies
- An ability to understand complex technical problems and understand how Stripe’s solutions can address them
- A positive attitude and tireless work ethic when encountering blockers to success, whether external or internal
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the space
- Experience in or excitement in learning about financial technology infrastructure
- Fastidious approach to CRM hygiene and experience utilizing thorough sales forecasting metrics on a weekly/quarterly basis and communicating them in a succinct manner
Nice to have:
Knowledge and understanding of existing and developing payments technologies
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.