Performance Marketing Manager, APAC
You’ll be counted on to work cross-functionally across several teams, including our global performance marketing team, sales, product marketing, demand gen, and more. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, a self-starter, with strong problem solving and analytical ability, and a track record of a “test & learn” mindset. You’re a strategic thinker that can leverage customer insights and data to help achieve marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.
You have a successful track record of working across APAC markets to get results, and lead with data. You are familiar with the latest tools for web / SEO / paid analytics, and know how to create programs to leverage the insights and data you observe.
- Support Stripe APAC in growing revenue in our organic and paid channels across various acquisition programs.
- You will create program strategy, communicate with cross functional teams, lead in program and project management, create reports and dashboards, and optimise performance marketing programs for impact
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Closely monitor performance throughout the funnel and help us optimise conversions throughout the various stages.
- You’ll be crafting and documenting processes and frameworks.
- Drive engagement and conversion through audience, creative, and channel tests.
- We want to deliver these programs at scale and always be iterating. Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Execute performance marketing campaigns in regional English and non-English geo-specific platforms (e.g. WeChat, Yahoo Japan, etc.)
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (return on investment and performance metrics).
- Plan and optimise Paid Social, Search, and Display campaigns to deliver agreed KPIs in tandem with regional agencies.
- Be the in-house expert for these channels and will have autonomy and support to deliver upon the agreed strategy to achieve our revenue goals.
- You will manage the relationship between Stripe and our performance marketing agency to ensure that performance is maximised, both in terms of meeting immediate priorities and ensuring a strategic, longer-term view across the year, with a close eye on budget management and optimisation.
- Work closely with regional sales and demand gen teams to build, tailor, and extend our campaigns to reach multiple business models, verticals and segments.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of B2B performance/digital marketing experience, including expertise with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube.
- Proven track record of developing sound digital strategies and running innovative campaigns that exceed target goals.
- Experience working with creative agencies and creative teams in support of media execution
- Experience in executing performance marketing programs across multiple APAC markets, including Japan and China
- Ability to prioritise between short-term demands and long-term needs
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to handle multiple sophisticated projects at once.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have interest in developing new capabilities.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.