Stripe is on an extraordinary trajectory with over 2,000 Stripes spread across 13 offices worldwide and growing, and we’re just getting started. The People Programs team aims to support our employees so that Stripe can best achieve our big ambitions. We search for big and small ways to improve our existing operations and programs, and are constantly on the lookout for new ideas to help Stripes develop professionally and be their best self.
No two projects are the same, and we often juggle a few at once. You’ll program manage a portion of the employee journey and juggle the variety of projects and programs that come together to make Stripe a motivating and fulfilling home for Stripes!
You might be a fit if you are:
- A strategist. You enjoy breaking gnarly problems into ambitious goals and clear milestones
- Ambitious. You love reasoning from first principles and don’t believe in doing something just because “it’s always been done that way”
- A leader. You can manage a variety of viewpoints and effectively drive the solution that’s best for Stripe
- An operator. You can take a great idea, imagine it at scale, and then drive a variety of different Stripes to execute a delightful, repeatable experience.
If you’re looking for a role that blends people, process, and technology, often includes juggling multiple responsibilities, and always involves close partnership with a diverse and interesting set of teams, we’d love to chat.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience framing problems, seeking feedback, and designing impactful solutions
- Familiarity with project or product management, and the confidence to escalate and reprioritize tasks as needed
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment
- A clear communication style, and the willingness to tailor your message to different audiences
- Comfort with ambiguity - our environment changes rapidly, and your scope might too!
Nice to have (or excited to learn):
- Familiarity with Recruiting and HR systems and tools (e.g. CultureAmp, Greenhouse)
- Experience in a high growth technology company
- Experience in strategy consulting, product management, or program management
- Experience with HR, talent development, coaching, mobility, or internal comms
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.