People Ops Onboarding Specialist
In People Operations, you’ll use your eye for detail and commitment to process improvement to work with teams across Stripe to implement programs that help all Stripes succeed.
At Stripe, our new hire onboarding program provides a unique opportunity to educate new Stripes on Stripe’s vision, product, operating processes and place in the wider industry. First impressions matter, and you will be a key part in setting new Stripes up for success. You’ll be helping the new hire onboarding team support Stripe’s growth by coordinating the logistical details for our global employee onboarding so that we can give them the most up-to-date tools, information and support they need to spin up thoroughly and efficiently.
- Coordinate schedules and manage the logistics - including communications - related to Stripe courses, programs, facilitators, and participants; for onboarding and ongoing education globally
- Provide positive experiences as you answer questions and address issues for the variety of users you’ll work with: teammates, partners on other teams, facilitators, and learners
- Help host the biweekly onboarding program live, along with other volunteers and cross-functional teammates
- Act as facilitator liaison for your region’s program - supporting facilitators in updating their content in systems and helping onboard new facilitators to rotations
- Provide coordination support for the onboarding programs evolution from the current all-remote format to live in-region training based out of your region’s hub
- Help provide insight into your region’s unique needs for onboarding based on feedback data analysis and your interactions with users every day
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 2+ years work experience
- Previous experience scheduling or coordinating in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced Mac OS and Google suite skills (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Ability to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time Incredible organizational skills; superb attention to detail
You might also have
- Familiarity with some of our core tools: MailMerge, Workday, Intellum
- Ability to build and document tools processes, workflow, and guides for stakeholders -Ability to shift priorities based on the current business needs and to make progress in a timely manner on multiple, concurrent projects
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.