Payment Performance Strategist
The Payments Optimization team will be responsible for leading data-driven discussions with existing and prospective customers on optimization strategies across a variety of areas including, card network costs, acceptance, fraud, and cross-border flows to start As a foundational member of this team, you will be instrumental in building our optimization narratives and defining our customer engagement model. You will also pair with Sales, deploying your knowledge to differentiate Stripe and win deals, and partner with Account Management to ensure that customers are successful on Stripe.
- Serve as both an internal and customer-facing expert on payment optimization strategies.
- Gather and build on Stripe’s wide-ranging payments expertise to create optimization narratives supported by rigorous analysis.
- Develop and deploy sophisticated optimization playbooks across Stripe’s customer portfolio, and continuously layer on new IP to ensure our insights remain fresh.
- Lead discussions with our largest existing and prospective customers, and provide the Sales team with tools and training to lead discussions with customers and prospects.
- Synthesize and relay customer feedback and our findings to inform Stripe’s product roadmap.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Business Analytics, Business Operations, Finance & Strategy, Technical Account Management or Payment Operations at a leading technology or payments company, or top Management Consulting firm.
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners.
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- Experience presenting to senior business leaders.
- Excellent financial modeling, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong data processing and analytical skills.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a must.
- Fluency in German and English.
To apply, please send us:
Resume and LinkedIn profile
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.