Partnerships - Greater China
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally.
Stripe is live in 26 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the partnerships team to work with our Greater China partners. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who has worked in the payments industry and will do what it takes to make sure Stripe is successful in a new market despite uncertainties and constraints.
This is a senior role based in Singapore and will require frequent travel to meet with partners in Greater China. There will also be occasional travel to our headquarters in San Francisco.
- Build, evaluate and manage partnerships that deepens Stripe’s product stack in the region and also launch additional countries
- Devise our partnership framework and operational strategy in the region
- Be the bridge between financial partners and internal teams to drive strategic initiatives and projects
- Communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners across the company.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6+ years of partnership management and business development experience
- Track record of being resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive under pressure and enjoys managing multiple stakeholders to drive towards an optimal outcome
- Experience in payment partnerships and operations
- Strong local context on how businesses and partnerships are built
- Willingness to travel when necessary and able to flourish with minimal guidance
- Spoken and written skills in Mandarin / Chinese (either Simplified or Traditional)
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.