Partnerships Finance & Strategy
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
As we continue to expand our product suite and global presence, we are looking for insightful and analytical individuals to be financial and strategic partners to product and partnerships leaders across Stripe. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission, be highly visible to Stripe leadership, and will drive key insights for executive discussions.
- Partner closely with product and partnerships leaders to drive successful outcomes for a range of product areas
- Leverage your financial background to support and influence key strategic decisions (e.g., you support negotiations with a key financial partner, sizing the impact of commercial terms and evaluating the strategic considerations for all other terms)
- Bring analytical rigor and strategic support to operational initiatives (e.g., you quantify the size of an opportunity that would require cross-functional partnership to address, and work with key stakeholders to implement the solution)
- Support strategic and financial planning processes for your teams (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan)
- Develop and monitor critical success and business performance metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders (e.g., you identify and report on key performance indicators that capture the impact of a recently signed product partnership)
- Build and own detailed models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- 8+ years of relevant experience within investment banking, management consulting and/or private equity, and ideally more recent experience in strategic or operational finance functions at a high-growth technology company
- Extensive experience building detailed financial analysis that is used to drive business decisions
- A proven ability to build collaborative working relationships with business partners
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results
- The ability to bring structure to ambiguous areas of opportunity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.