Partner Operations Program Manager
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build economic infrastructure for internet businesses of every size in pursuit of this mission. Global Partner Operations is responsible for the implementation, long-term health, and scalability of our partner operations, and works across the payment method, card, and bank partners that underpin Stripe’s financial stack. Today, Stripe is live in 40+ markets and the Partner Operations team is situated across multiple global offices to support Stripe’s growth around the world.
The Partner Operations team sits within Stripe’s Partnerships organization and is a key component of Stripe’s success. We sit at the intersection of engineers and financial partners, serving as the fabric that ensures close and smooth collaboration between these parties, both of which are crucial to Stripe’s continued rapid growth. We wear a lot of hats. On any given day you can find us, for example, driving alignment and coordination between engineering teams and financial partners on critical operational activities, identifying and investigating insights and trends from our data to inform decisions for streamlining the day-to-day management of our business, and building new tools and processes to scale our team’s impact. The partners we support have a significant impact on Stripe, and the products used by millions of our users.
- Build and own operational relationships across key financial partners in cards, banking, and non-card payment methods
- Work cross-functionally with a number of Stripe teams – including Engineering, Product, and others – to build the best products for our payments stack
- Hold Stripe’s external partners and internal stakeholders accountable for performance and contractual commitments
- Identify inefficiencies in Stripe’s operating model and propose new solutions (including technical and operational requirements) to address them
- Identify, scope, and drive process improvements across your area(s) of ownership
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of project/program management and/or business operations experience
- Proven ability to successfully drive small- to medium-sized projects with external partners and cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Experience managing external relationships
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize and remain focused under pressure
Nice to haves:
- Experience in e-commerce, or payments (especially acquiring or gateway services)
- Basic to intermediate SQL skill
- Strong local context on how businesses and partnerships are built
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Spanish or Portuguese fluency
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.