Partner Manager, Financial Partnerships
Lead innovation on financial capabilities.
Stripe builds financial tools and economic infrastructure for the internet. We’re helping ambitious startups and the world’s most successful companies build products, create new business models, and scale their efforts globally. In pursuit of this mission, the global partnerships team is responsible for developing, executing, and managing partnerships that enable Stripe’s product and payments ecosystem.
We’re looking for an exceptional partner manager to join the Financial Partnerships team to work on defining and executing the long-term engagement strategy with our key banking partners in Latin America, specifically Brazil to start. These partnerships form the basis of Stripe’s product and as part of these efforts, this person will build internal business cases and identify product requirements, leading cross-functional teams and ensuring internal alignment. This fits into Stripe’s multi-year global strategic plan for our relationships with key financial partners, which the person who assumes this role will be instrumental in developing and executing.
- Leverage the fundamentals of day to day partner management to drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our banking partners
- Define the strategy for working with external partners and understand how relationships with key partners fits into said strategy
- Scale well-defined partnership strategies that enable Stripe to launch new products and services
- Work with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Product, Finance, Legal, Financial Crimes, and other teams to communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners
- Join a fast growing and high-impact team to build the universal payments infrastructure of the Internet through partnerships
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of experience working in strategic business development or partner management with financial institutions
- A proven track record of working effectively in a product-centric environment with significant internal and external dependencies
- Resourcefulness and is action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to prioritize and guide teams through competing demands and complex problems
- An operationally focused mindset, with an ability to see a deal through to success, far beyond signing, leading teams through execution by using planning, metrics, and organizational structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies at the senior executive level on teams such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.