Partner Development Manager - Enterprise
Location: Germany (Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt) Or Remote (Germany)
We are looking for an experienced partner manager to build out Stripe’s Technology go to market partnership around the world with SAP. This is a key role that will lay the foundation for Stripe’s global partner development and strategy for the years to come. Successful candidates will have experience in partner/alliance/ecosystem management in high tech or payments/financial services, working with technology (software companies, ISVs, cloud companies, infrastructure companies) companies establishing partnerships and bringing new solutions to market.
- Create and execute a partner GTM strategy for SAP working with regional teams to align to sales priorities and the strategy in the geographic region
- Identify key, complementary partnerships to grow Stripe ecosystem with SAP
- Deploy partner programs and enablement to drive partner engagement with Strip.
- Complete joint partner business plans, regular QBRs and execute partner agreements with SAP
- Engage well with their sales counterparts, ensuring close engagement between partners and customers
- Achieve/exceed on goals for partner-sourced revenue and partner development goals and objectives
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Vast experience of managing partnerships successfully and/or sales for high-tech or financial services organizations
- Successful track record of developing and growing partnerships longterm
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape (CRM, ERP, eCommerce, and/or OEM)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome
- Fluent in german and english (C1 Level)
Nice to haves:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience working in the financial services/payments industry
- Prior experience working with SAP
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.