Outbound Business Associate - Japan
Help Stripe win new users in our market.
As an Outbound Business Associate in sales development at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by working with the Account Executive team to build Stripe’s sales pipeline. You get excited about prospecting to potential customers, and are capable of independently identifying high potential markets for Stripe. You are adept at identifying high value opportunities and capable of managing early sales funnel activities. You have experience in working with rapidly growing companies as well as enterprise organizations. You are used to delivering value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding combined with technical knowledge. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of the sales process, the articulation of Stripe’s value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
We take a data driven, analytical approach to outbound sales, and are looking for someone who is confident in both prospecting to customers and in helping design our strategy. Stripe is not a typical company, and this is not a typical outbound sales role. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential businesses, verticals, and markets, and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to Stripe
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified calls
- Launch and test new outbound lead generation channels and determine how best to scale them
- Develop and codify best practices and sales workflows for scaled and bespoke interactions with prospects
- Work with cross-functional teams like Marketing and Product to develop new content
We’re looking for someone with:
- 1.5+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical prospects
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modeling
- Experience with project management across multiple stakeholders
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Self starter who is used to working in a scrappy team
- Strong interest in technology
Nice to haves:
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet / Software company
- Experience with ROI analysis and building channel level business cases
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.