Oracle Fusion Specialist
Stripe’s Finance Systems team is responsible for enabling our core accounting, tax, treasury, and strategic planning & analysis functions with the information and tools needed to scale their capabilities as the company continues to grow.
The Oracle Fusion Specialist role is a specialist individual contributor who will partner with Accounting team and feature development of our Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications, as well as the basic configuration, security, and maintenance of our Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications.
Work on Oracle Financials Cloud projects and initiatives - integration of additional modules, implementation of new functionality, and business process changes, by: - Designing solutions - Developing and delivering technical solutions to optimize financial workflow and integration with other internal systems - Working with our Integration team & Cross-functional teams to integrate other systems with Oracle. - Partner with Accounting & Finance teams and support critical Month / Quarter End close - Maintain Oracle Cloud Applications, including - Change management, User security, Product configuration (including controls), Data protection & integrity, Reports management, Patch Upgrades, Monitor scheduled jobs, Data sync between Oracle cloud applications
You’d ideally have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate Degree with 6-8 years of work experience.
- 6+ years of Oracle Financial Applications (EBusiness Suite / Fusion) experience as a techno functional / technical developer
- Experience with large technical implementations in Oracle Cloud Financials
- Knowledge of finance operational processes, particularly period close & audit functions
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Analytical skills and strong team collaboration
- Critical thinking, analysis, and a curiosity to dig deeper into requests to determine needs
- Able to independently manage and prioritize workload and projects
Nice to have:
- Hands-on Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications
- Experience configuring and maintaining Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS), Financial Close and Consolidation (FCCS), and Payables/Receivables, or the on-premise equivalents
- Experience with reporting using OTBI & Finance Reporting Studio in Oracle Fusion Cloud environment
- Experience in all phases of delivery lifecycle
- Data literacy & some knowledge of cloud product integration
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
You should include these in your application:
- A Linkedin profile and a resume
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.