Oracle Finance BSA
As a platform company powering businesses all over the world, Stripe processes payments, runs marketplaces, detects fraud, helps entrepreneurs start an internet business from anywhere in the world, builds world-class APIs, and more. As we aspire to be the world’s financial infrastructure, we have to internally create a finance infrastructure that can scale to our aspirations.
The FinSys team owns one of Stripe’s internal financial infrastructure that enables us to operate our global business efficiently. We own the tools that help generate financial statements, manage finance operations, enable our F&S team partner with the broader business and so on.
This role will partner with the Finance team stakeholders to support features of our financial systems that include Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications, Anaplan and many other tools, automate finance processes and maintain our financial Applications.
- Work on Finance Systems including Oracle Financials Cloud Applications and Anaplan
- Maintain Oracle Cloud Applications, including -
- Change management
- User security
- Product configuration, including controls
- Data protection & integrity
- Reports management
- Patch Upgrades
- Monitor scheduled jobs
- Data sync between Oracle cloud applications
- Partner with Accounting & Finance teams and support critical Month / Quarter End close
- Support new modules or features implemented by Project team
- Create and maintain standards, procedures, and documentation related to areas of responsibility
- Participate in system audits and perform testing for disaster recovery or SOX controls
- Administer access to Systems within approved IT security policies, guidelines, and standards
- Automate manual finance processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate Degree with 6-8 years of work experience.
- 5+ years of Oracle Financial Applications (EBusiness Suite / Fusion) experience as a techno functional resource
- Knowledge of finance operational processes, particularly period close & audit functions
- Experience in all phases of delivery lifecycle
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Analytical skills and strong team collaboration
- Critical thinking, analysis, and a curiosity to dig deeper into requests to determine needs
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and - offer impacting solutions
- Able to independently manage and prioritize workload and projects
Nice to have:
- Hands-on Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications
- Experience with Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS), Financial Close and Consolidation (FCCS)
- Experience working with FAH (Fusion Accounting Hub) module
- Experience with reporting using OTBI & Finance Reporting Studio in Oracle Fusion Cloud environment
- Data literacy & some w product integration
You should include these in your application:
- A Linkedin profile and a resume
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.