Operations Specialist, Small & Medium Businesses
Deliver incredible experiences to Stripe users.
Stripe builds financial tools and economic infrastructure for the internet. We’re helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies build products, create business models, and scale their efforts globally. We’re live on 5 continents with over 100 supported currencies and rapidly expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world. While helping our millions of small and medium sized users, the SMB Operations team works closely with every part of Stripe, learning the intricacies of how we build products, manage risk, launch new countries, and keep users happy. As a part of our fast growing SMB Operations team, you’ll focus on surfacing insights to address user pain points and root causes at scale, as well as interacting with our SMB users, handling most complex support requests and optimizing their Stripe experience.
If you’re constantly curious, an effective communicator, and a fast researcher & problem solver, we want to hear from you!
- Become a subject matter expert surrounding one or more of Stripe’s product(s), and work with users directly over email to resolve the most complex issues.
- Use data to identify and surface product insights and trends from user interactions.
- Advocate for optimizing our products and services on behalf of our SMB users.
- Drive initiatives and process changes to excel and scale our support operations.
- Work with external partners to improve support workflow and productivity on all channels.
- Optimize our self-help channels to better enable our users to address their questions, improve internal and external product documentation to scale and optimize our global issue resolution workflows.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is curious, loves learning about technical products, and is energized by the challenge of solving difficult problems for users.
- Has strong stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and verbally
- Is organized and a self-starter; able to scope projects and drive initiatives
- Is able to prioritize and quickly adapt to changing environment and competing priorities
- Is data savvy; able to drive insights from large data set and come up with action plan
- 2+ years of experience in business user facing/ project management role preferred
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments
- Why you want to work in this role
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.