Operations Manager, Stripe Payments
Make the complex world of money movement feel simple
Our Payments team powers Stripe’s platform for our core product: Stripe Payments. We’re solving a very hard problem: making global money movement simple and programmable.
We accept, manage, and payout money across many countries, currencies, and payment methods. Millions of businesses, from startups to the Fortune 100, expect Stripe to be reliable, fast, secure, and effortlessly work at scale. We handle hundreds of billions of dollars every year.
As an Operations Manager, Stripe Payments you will increase the efficacy and speed of product development at Stripe. This role is the organizational glue and operational hub for product development that brings all the relevant stakeholders together, keeps them focused on both the big picture and the details, and communicates progress to project members and other stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Lead large cross-functional teams to prioritize, develop and launch new products and features
- Own key payments programs with critical business metrics
- Design and implement complex business and operational systems and processes
- Track projects, timelines and commitments on internal projects and customer deliverables
- Help identify and implement new product and business opportunities
You might be a fit if you have:
- 6-10 years experience in similar or related technology roles
- A track record of providing program management during all phases of product development, from kick-off to ship, demonstrating critical thinking and thought leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with stakeholders and teams around the organization
- Strong project-management skills, with the ability to handle multiple, high-priority projects in a highly demanding environment
- The ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, both on the Payments team and in the rest of the company, clearly and concisely
- An extremely responsive and collaborative team-player mentality
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated ability to handle time-sensitive work
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Worked on a wide variety of projects, learned new things, and directed your own work from day to day
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.