Operations Manager, Banking and Financial Products
Make the complex world of money movement feel simple
Stripe’s Banking and Financial Products group is building new products that expand the scope of problems we tackle beyond payments and into the rest of the financial stack. Right now this includes Capital, Issuing, Atlas, and Corporate Card - and there’s more on the way.
As an Operations Manager, you will work across all teams at Banking and Financial Products to increase the efficacy and speed of product development at Stripe. This role is the organizational glue and operational hub for product development that brings all the relevant stakeholders together, keeps them focused on both the big picture and the details, and communicates progress to project members and other stakeholders.
- Lead large cross-functional teams to prioritize, develop and launch new products and features
- Own key payments programs with critical business metrics
- Design and implement complex business and operational systems and processes
- Track projects, timelines and commitments on internal projects and customer deliverables
- Help identify and implement new product and business opportunities
You might be a fit if you have:
- 6-10 years experience in similar or related technology roles
- A track record of providing program management during all phases of product development, from kick-off to ship, demonstrating critical thinking and thought leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with stakeholders and teams around the organization
- Strong project-management skills, with the ability to handle multiple, high-priority projects in a highly demanding environment
- The ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, both on the Payments team and in the rest of the company, clearly and concisely
- An extremely responsive and collaborative team-player mentality
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated ability to handle time-sensitive work
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Worked on a wide variety of projects, learned new things, and directed your own work from day to day
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.