We are seeking a Core Analyst to drive and enable business performance in Ops’ Insights & Planning (Core) pillar. ‘Users first’ is Stripe’s first operating principle and in this role you will help us understand the underlying drivers of customer interactions. The ultimate objective is identifying product gaps, improving the quality of our services, and making our operations more efficient. You’ll work cross-functionally with our data science and product operations teams in sourcing data, building recommendation systems, and communicating findings.
If you are incessantly curious, eager to solve big data challenges, relentless, passionate about helping users, and interested in diving into a quickly-growing team and company, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume and LinkedIn below.
- Work in a cross-functional project group around the systematic and automated classification of user issues
- Develop, optimize, and maintain complex ETL pipelines
- Partner with Data Science on the identification and sourcing of relevant data, development of models and recommendation systems
- Partner with Operations and Product teams on the implementation of these recommendation systems (e.g. support site customization, routing optimizations, resolution tooling, etc.)
- Partner with Product Ops and Product teams on quantifying the impact of product changes on our users
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience working with large datasets and utilizing Machine Learning in a production environment
- Mastery of SQL and a strong understanding of data relationships
- Proficiency in R, Python, or another statistical programming language
- Experience orchestrating and monitoring large, interdependent data pipelines
- Outstanding analytical ability, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in Management or Project Management of cross-functional projects
- Expertise using data insights to drive business and operational goals
Nice to haves:
- 5+ years of prior experience at a high-growth internet or software company
- 5+ years of prior experience working in or with Operations, Sales, Support, or Account Management
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.