Operational Change Management Program Manager
Join our Seattle Financial Crimes team!
We are looking for a master organizer to join the Financial Crimes team as the Operational Change Management (OCM) Program Manager, in Seattle. In this role, you will oversee the Global Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF), Sanctions, and Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) Change Management program. This role is highly cross-functional and requires strong project management skills, and effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
Stripe is both a technology company and a financial services company, and you will need to be comfortable straddling both of those worlds every day. The right person for the role will enjoy dealing with that puzzle, seeking creative solutions and moving quickly, often in the face of ambiguity.
- Define and execute change management strategy and project life cycle frameworks to manage the people-side of the change progress.
- Proactively determine organizational needs and changes, and articulate the impacts that result from large-scale implementations - including policy, procedure, communications and training strategies.
- Create and report on metrics that will measure progress, reinforce behavior, and make adjustments to improve implementation results across the team.
- Practice holistic ownership and manage day-to-day operational aspects of change management projects and ensure initiatives are delivering on schedule, on budget and within scope.
- Ensure a broader viewpoint is held, balancing perspectives - understanding other initiatives that are running parallel and ensuring proper overlap and communication between projects.
- Manage the OCM Roadmap and Project Planning process.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3+ years experience supporting significant change management engagements with successful outcomes in complex, high-growth organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- Ability to streamline ambiguous situations and execute multiple, complex change management programs with precision and urgency.
- Confidence presenting and regularly reporting on initiatives to stakeholder audiences across all levels.
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience in AML Compliance
- CAMS or CFE certification
- LSS or PMP certification
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.