Marketing Sales Enablement Lead
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best engage a given audience—from CFO to CTO—and differentiate Stripe. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sales nerd. You love partnering with sales leaders on identifying plays and how marketing can help sales be more effective
- Organized and process-driven. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track. You excel at building frameworks, playbooks, and processes for other teams to be more effective
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Stripe. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. This function will collaborate across the Marketing, Sales, and Education teams at Stripe. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- Drive the overall program for sales enablement coming from the Marketing team. Help define the bill of materials and content we should be generating, as well as the processes for creating, refreshing, and distributing the content (partnering with Sales Operations on distribution)
- Develop foundational content (e.g., sales decks and other collateral), including owning our core Stripe narrative. Partner closely with Product Marketing and Field Marketing teams on developing the content
- Work with Sales leaders on identifying the core “plays” and the content that Marketing needs to prioritize to support our sales motions
- Work with Sales Operations and Sales Education to identify and implement training programs (e.g., run content training for sales kickoffs, run regular sales meetings for marketing updates)
- Establish appropriate measurement criteria for the enablement function and report quantifiable progress over time
- Contribute to the existing onboarding process of new sales hires and lead sessions related to our messaging, competition and differentiation.
- Work with Product Marketing and Education to enable the sales team on new product enhancements and new product launches
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, sales, and account management
- At least 6 years of direct sales enablement experience in an enterprise technology company
- Experience working in companies with global reach
*We don’t expect you to have all these things (but the more the merrier!).
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.