Manager, Solutions Architecture
To further this important mission, we are seeking an EMEA Solutions Architecture Manager to build and lead Stripe’s Solutions Architect Team. Solutions Architects collaborate with Stripe’s users throughout the sales process to understand their business challenges, architect and develop solutions, and serve as technical advisors on Stripe’s products and services.
- Leadership: lead, hire, and mentor a world class pre-sales Solutions Architect team.
- Sales Execution: collaborate closely with Stripe’s New and Existing Business teams globally to successfully win new users.
- Performance: build processes to measure the performance and impact of the Solutions Architect Team and ensure that team is optimized to meet rapidly evolving business needs.
- Execution: develop pre-sales methodology and drive sales success in support of exceptional quarterly and annual sales achievement.
- Product Leadership: become an expert in the features and benefits of Stripe’s products and services and how they provide value to prospects, customers, and partners.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience as pre-sales engineering leader
- A track record of building and leading world-class pre-sales engineering teams ideally in a SaaS or pay-as-you-go business
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making customers successful
- Previous technical sales experience with API’s, distributed systems, databases, and/or developer tools.
- Previous payments industry experience preferred.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.