Head of Investor Partnerships, EMEA
As the manager of the Investor Partnerships team at Stripe you will drive Stripe’s market share among startups and funded businesses in the venture capital and private equity ecosystem. You own the GTM strategy and will manage a team of partner managers, embedded in-region, who are responsible for building partnerships with top accelerators, VCs and PEs. These partnerships will create strategic value for investor portfolio companies, founders and CxO and help them get started with Stripe’s payments and business suite of applications.
As the leader of this key function you will own and develop the investor partner strategy. You will lead your team to deliver on ambitious targets for broadening the adoption of Stripe across funded companies and roll up your sleeves to work directly with them. You are an experienced leader who has demonstrated success in building a team of partner managers to work with venture capital and private equity partners. You have a deep understanding of how to create mutually beneficial commercial outcomes and are continually thinking of ways to improve outcomes for your partners and end users. You will partner closely with sales and marketing leadership to develop an integrated plan for accelerating Stripe market share.
- Serve as a key leader in EMEA to drive Stripe’s overall investor partner strategy across accelerators, venture capital and private equity
- Ensure that Stripe is the clear choice for startups and funded businesses, amplifying Stripe’s value proposition and position as a partner
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, customer success, legal, product, data-science to design best-in-class programs for engaging partners
- Work closely with sales and marketing to drive top-of-funnel activity and develop a customer journey and deliver a best-in-class experience to funded startups
- Lead a team of partner managers, coaching and developing them to achieve results and grow in their careers
- 10+ years of leadership experience working with investors and startups
- Strategic leader and people manager with a demonstrated track record in business development and an established network in the VC and PE ecosystem across EMEA
- Analytical leader that can use data to make informed decisions on go-to-market across complex markets and ecosystems
- Strong cross-functional collaborator, working with sales, marketing, finance, product and data-science to design best-in-class programs and initiatives for partnerships
- Commercial leader that can partner with sales and customer success teams to ensure optimal customer journey and account management for funded companies
Nice to haves
- Former founder, operator, investor that has raised funding and built a comparable motion at an infrastructure company
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.