Manager, Implementation Consultants (East Coast)
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. The majority of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are seeking a Manager to lead a team of high-performing Implementation Consultants who work closely with some of our largest and most complex users, and partners to help them by leading prospective clients through the integration process and turning them into happy, transacting Stripe users. Not only do they enable key customers to be successful, but they also use their front line knowledge to work with our internal Product and Engineering teams to improve the product. Implementation Consultants are responsible for proactively developing and project managing a customer’s integration architecture, strategy, and timeline, optimizing their integration and helping them with upgrades. Internally, they lead team projects to develop, improve, and scale our processes.
- Recruit, develop, and lead a team of Implementation Consultants in the East Coast
- Inspire, motivate, and enable individual development and promote career growth of the team
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations
- Partner closely with Integration Engineering and the rest of the Professional Services management to develop our broader strategy for user services
- Collaborate with the Sales and Solutions Architecture teams to iteratively align professional services with user demands
- Engage deeply with Product and Engineering teams to incorporate user feedback and appropriately advocate for the needs of our largest and most complex customers
- Launch strategic and operational initiatives to enhance Implementation Consultant’s effectiveness
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, innovation, and learning, while holding a high bar for craftsmanship
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6+ years of experience in SaaS implementation or account management, with a track record of top performance
- 3+ years’ people management experience
- Proven track record of working closely with other user-facing Sales teams
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong management skills for planning and executing complex cross-functional projects
- Clear and personable communicator of technical concepts, both orally and in writing, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to operate in a collaborative cross-functional team environment, providing thought leadership to help drive consensus and reach key decisions
- Deep understanding of the Stripe API, and ability to explain complex API concepts to Stripe’s largest and most technical customers
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making customers successful
- Ability to operate and execute in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated mentorship capabilities
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.