Manager, Global Trust & Safety
Deliver incredible experiences to Stripe users.
As the manager for Trust & Safety, you will help shape team strategy and drive team objectives using complex project management, cross-functional collaboration, and data-driven decision making.
- Define Trust & Safety strategy and policies for Stripe users leveraging data-driven decision making
- Utilize subject-matter expertise to partner with cross-functional teams in developing long-term roadmap for Trust & Safety (e.g., Risk, Security, Legal)
- Improve internal processes and workflows to optimize outsourcing and reduce overall escalation rate
- Build scalable solutions across Stripe to ensure Trust & Safety best practices and standards are successfully implemented throughout the user experience
- Directly lead and manage performance of global team handling complex Safety and Risk escalations
- Lead User Ops team-wide projects and company initiatives
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years experience in a Trust & Safety, Risk, Security, Operations, and/or Policy environment
- Direct people management experience
- Have a track record of users first mindset
- Experience engaging directly with key decision-makers
- Experience constructing compelling business cases drawing from quantitative data and qualitative user feedback, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Ability to communicate clearly, with excellent written and presentation skills
- Experience managing high impact, cross-functional projects
- Ability to be highly analytical and gather data independently
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.