Manager, Corporate Technology Platform Engineering - Ticketing
Manager, Corporate Technology - Platform Engineering - Ticketing
We’re looking for an engineering manager to join the Corporate Technology team who is passionate about the people and technology powering our ticketing systems.
As the engineering manager of Stripe’s Ticketing Systems team, you will lead the team that provides the corporate tooling and services in the ticketing systems space to enable the teams to successfully deliver leading edge solutions to enable Stripe to scale.
- Manage a team of technical professionals responsible for ideation, design, delivery and maintenance of technical solutions to support Stripe’s go-to-market teams
- Ensure we have the right mixture of skills and capabilities to drive the necessary impact and are responsible and accountable for the output of the team
- Partner closely with each individual on the team to define professional goals to ensure they have the resources, support and opportunity needed to advance in their career
- Work alongside the team to define code review, design and implementation standards to ensure we build for efficiency, scale, compliance and maintainability
- Review the existing systems landscape and provide guidance on optimization and automation
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years development experience
- 5+ years of experience with Service Cloud, Zendesk, Service Now or similar systems
- 2+ years of managing technical teams
- Experience partnering with security engineers to design solutions that adhere to internal guidelines while meeting business needs
- Strong project management, diagnostic and organizational skills
Nice to haves:
- 5+ years of managing business systems technical teams
- Experience implementing ticketing system
- Experience managing remote teams
- Experience scaling teams and systems
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.