Manager, Account Executives, Existing Business
The Existing User team is responsible for the growth and expansion of Stripe’s large and fast growing clients. From B2C marketplaces like TaskRabbit and Handy, to ecommerce and retail companies like Warby Parker and Glossier – Stripe powers payments for today’s most innovative businesses.
We are looking for a self-starting leader who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management and leadership experience scaling a technology sales team, superior communication skills, and a knack for understanding unique customer needs.
- Recruit, train, and lead a team of existing business sales professionals
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and scaling the team
- Coach, mentor, and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape Stripe’s solutions to meet client needs
- Inspire, motivate, and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of technology sales experience with 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading sales, new business, and operations in an early stage, high-growth technology environment
- Ability to hire, train, and coach a high-performance sales team
- Ability to build relationships with strategic client and industry thought leaders
- Demonstrated passion for Stripe’s mission
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build great relationships with highly technical customers
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in enterprise sales, partnerships, and/or business development
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.