M&A Integration Lead
Build and lead the M&A Integration function at Stripe!
Stripe’s Corporate Development team focuses on evaluating and executing acquisitions and investments that support Stripe’s broader mission of expanding the GDP of the internet. The team is small today, and works very closely with senior leaders across the organization. We are seeking a highly experienced M&A Integration professional with 10+ years of relevant M&A experience to be based in our San Francisco headquarters.
- Build and lead a new acquisition integration function from the ground up, including the further development and execution of integration playbooks and strategies
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across Stripe to develop detailed integration plans and milestones
- Lead the execution of the integration process, including coaching highly cross-functional work-streams, managing regular integration meetings and driving issue resolution
- Monitor and track acquisition performance and conduct post-mortems on deal and integration execution
- Identify and implement improvements to our acquisition integration processes
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic planning and integration efforts
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of work experience in one or more of: M&A integration, corporate development, investment banking, consulting, human resources, or business operations
- Strong, team-oriented leadership skills including the ability to identify, frame, and confront issues and make recommendations for resolution
- Experience with budgets and financial metrics
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Advanced understanding of an acquisition and integration life cycle
- Strong Google Suite skills and the ability to quickly ramp on collaboration technologies like Airtable and Slack
To apply, please include:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.