Stripe is on an extraordinary growth trajectory, with over 4,000 Stripes spread across 14 offices worldwide and growing. Together, we are building the economic infrastructure of the internet, helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies build products, create jobs, and scale their efforts globally.
As a Learning Partner on Stripe’s Learning & Development team you will play an instrumental role in developing employees through learning programs. You will develop solutions to drive impact through the creation, delivery, and project management of learning curricula. The ideal candidate will relentlessly strive to make our learning programs a differentiator in our ability to develop and engage Stripes by ensuring a high and consistent bar for learning and development. As the successful candidate, you will deliver skills based learning, create learning path strategies, and operationalize the approach to allow us to drive a continuous learning culture across Stripe.
In this role you will:
- Diagnose, design and deliver high impact and scalable learning programs that enable a continuous learning culture
- Manage learning programs end-to-end, including building content, facilitating, project management and communications
- Deliver training programs through Virtual Instructor Led Trainings (VILT), self-paced learning, and E-learning assets
- Analyze the impact of work and the transfer of learning. Based on these insights, develop recommendations for continuous improvement of solutions
- Work closely with Stripe learning teams to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for education initiatives
- Conduct assessments and analysis to identify new development needs and recommend training methods accordingly
- Act as advisor to internal stakeholders regarding projects, tasks, and operations
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
What We Are Looking For:
- 7 - 10 years of relevant work experience or a Masters degree in Learning & Development and related experience
- Experience designing, facilitating, implementing, and monitoring corporate training programs
- A consultative and growth-oriented mindset, willing to explore outside the box solutions to complex problems
- Has deep understanding of adult learning theories
- Has expertise in designing and developing content for a variety of learning modalities
- Is experienced in consulting with subject matter experts to capture learning content
- Is comfortable working in design, editing, and authoring platforms and learning management systems
- Can synthesize large amounts of data and quickly translate it into high quality learning modules
- Strong operational background and a track-record of making data driven decisions
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.