Help Stripe grow!
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes—from new startups to public companies like Amazon and Salesforce—use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and accelerating the economic shift from offline to online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
Our Leadership Recruiting Team (LRT) works across all teams at Stripe to attract and hire thoughtful, collaborative, diverse, and focused leaders who drive Stripe’s global impact. We are a global team who balance our executive search responsibilities with market research and talent mapping, connecting Stripe with the strongest leadership talent available. We develop effective and innovative search strategies that identify, engage, and close the diverse set of leaders who will continue to shape Stripe’s future. We are trusted advisors to Stripe’s executive team, acting as subject matter experts on talent strategy and tying company vision into our hiring practices.
We’re looking for a Researcher for our team to lead research and talent intelligence projects. If you’re driven, analytical, and an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand hiring needs and develop creative strategies for engaging passive talent across multiple engineering role types
- Drive LRT’s Inclusion & Diversity strategy and execution
- Uncover high-quality, diverse pools of talent
- Structure, implement, and manage recruiting-related operational strategies and processes
- Own reporting, documentation, and processes that support leadership recruiting and broader Stripe research efforts
- Identify and lead operational projects that help Stripe work more effectively and efficiently, increasing our ability to scale
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years previous sourcing experience
- Experience researching and market mapping to proactively identify and engage qualified candidates
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
- Curiosity and problem solving mindset; able to learn about and source for novel roles, research talent availability, and develop creative solutions to pipeline challenges
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.