Senior Account Executive, Enterprise - Japan
Help Stripe win new users.
In Enterprise Sales at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by building relationships with the largest Enterprise organizations in the world and helping them to understand the value of Stripe’s platform for their businesses.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the C-Suite as well as functional leaders. You are capable of initiating these conversations and leading the deal to conclusion with large technology companies. You have an in-depth understanding of the Japanese enterprise buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner, deeply understanding their strategy and how Stripe can be a critical component of that. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge.Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify enterprise opportunities for Stripe across large corporations and develop a list of target accounts.
- Develop impactful, strategic sales plans for your target accounts and identify required resources.
- Drive internal relationships with pre-sales resources and/or partner managers to develop the right solution for the users.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to launch.
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to lead complex product workshops and financial analyses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
- Build team brand and personal brand by utilizing Salesforce.com for end to end pipeline management by building strong working relationships with the various sales teams and field marketing teams.
- Learn, have fun, and get things done!
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years of Enterprise sales with total 10+ years of sales experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the space
- Strong written and verbal proficiency in Japanese and English to support global Japanese customers
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.