IT Operations Technician
Join Stripe's growing Information Technology team
- Support Stripe systems (Apple, Dropbox, Gmail, Slack, Zoom, Crestron, Lifesize etc.)
- Help to maintain a physical inventory of IT hardware (computers, peripherals, and accessories)
- Support live and streaming video events, record and archive events as needed
- Support and maintain AV systems across Stripe globally
- Proactively identify and address technical issues across the company
- Assist with IT onboarding and training curriculum
- Design, update, and maintain IT documentation
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2-5 years of experience providing IT Support
- Experience supporting AV equipment and events
- Expert knowledge of Apple systems and software (Apple Certified)
- Working scripting knowledge (ex: Ruby, Google Apps Script, Shell, Python)
- Possess working knowledge of imaging/endpoint management tools (DeployStudio, Munki, Puppet)
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize workload
- Ability to be empathetic, humble, and possess a strong focus on customer service
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture, and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.