iOS Engineer, Stripe Terminal
As Stripe launches Stripe Terminal, we are hiring engineers to build the foundational developer interfaces that help businesses extend their online presence into the physical world. We’re looking for engineers with a deep understanding of Cocoa to help define the Stripe Terminal developer ecosystem and drive new product and feature development.
- Develop new features and refining the integration experience for the Stripe Terminal iOS SDK (and associated apps)
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Passion for building tools for developers and businesses
- Experience building apps, building or contributing to open-source libraries, and enjoy the art of API design
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
- Inclusive culture — A core part of our engineering culture is our commitment to building an actively inclusive work environment that makes Stripe an excellent home for everyone
- End-to-end ownership — For any given project, we have one person on point. While they don’t necessarily have to do all the work themselves, it’s their job to make sure all the work gets done
- Bias towards action — We launch betas and prototypes as early as we can. (The first version of Stripe, for example, had a beta user as soon as we could charge a credit card—even before we could pay out those charges!) This helps ensure that we’re building what users actually want
- Part of the community — We contribute to existing projects and the people working on them, and we release several tools as open-source
You should include these in your application:
- Your favorite iOS framework, and an explanation of why you like it
- Links to any apps you’ve released in the App Store, or libraries you’ve written
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc)
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.