International Product Marketing Lead
Help define and amplify the Stripe story and connect our products with users around the world.
Stripe is a global company, serving customers around the world.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Leader to oversee International Product Marketing, globally. This person will manage a team of Regional PMMs across EMEA, APAC, and Latin America who help inform product development and business strategy with local market and user insights, to drive go-to-market for products being brought to new regions, and to drive adoption of Stripe products with locally-relevant messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategy. International Product Marketing is responsible for both the launches of locally-specific products, as well as the launches of broader Stripe products as they roll out to new regions.
- A builder. You thrive on taking early ideas from zero to one. Whether figuring out how to build a two-sided marketplace or hashing out the best way we’ll reach users with our new products in a way that makes most sense for a market, you love taking a blank canvas, building a plan, and iterating fast toward results.
- Customer-driven. You have deep empathy for users and translate market insights into opportunities. You’re able to move beyond the surface insights to actionable, deep synthesis.
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
- A storyteller. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand. You build compelling product and brand narratives.
- A team-builder. You’re passionate about building and developing high-performing, thriving teams.
- Globally-minded. You’ve worked across a range of markets and have a strong understanding and appreciation for the nuances of how to successfully build products for different market contexts.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Stripe. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborates across the Marketing team and with basically every team at Stripe. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work.
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments globally: talk regularly to users and prospects and use qualitative and quantitative insights to inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.)
- Advocate for both our existing and prospective international users and inform our product roadmap based on regional user insight as well as local competitive and market insights.
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding and customized for the needs of the regional markets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, Regional Sales, Regional Marketing, other Product Marketers, Design, Communications, and Engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products in regional markets.
- Help enable user-facing teams at Stripe—from Sales and User Operations to local teams in other countries.
- Work with the Finance and Product teams to set pricing that aligns to the product value proposition and with our users’ success regionally.
- Partner with the Product and Growth Marketing teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis regionally.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 12+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting, including direct people management experience, and at least 5 years of direct people management experience.
- Experience running International Product Marketing teams for technology firms.
- Experience launching products globally.
- Experience working on marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Both consumer and B2B marketing experience.
- Ideally fluency in a language other than English.
We don’t expect you to have all these things (but the more the merrier!).
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.