Integration Tech Ops, Issuing
Banking as a service is an end-to-end platform that simultaneously reimagines online banking, while transforming the business of issuing cards. We build the infra that allows our users to create and configure cards to unlock features like dynamic spend control and expense management, all done securely, reliably, and at scale. We aim to help businesses deploy novel use cases that rely on fully programmable payment instruments.
Tech Ops plays a critical role within this organization, partnering with internal members and external stakeholders alike. This function will sit at the intersection of engineers, Card, Financial and Product Ops teams, with a broad reach across all of Issuing. Whether it’s automating processes, improving reliability of our cards fulfillment, simplifying billing, or finding ways to meet reporting obligations, Tech Ops is often at the forefront in tackling those challenges head on.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to identify inefficiencies, areas of manual toil and build creative solutions/processes to solve them
- Accomplish this by becoming intimately familiar with our core operational workflows, by partnering with product, engineering, and operations to automate processes, build tools, and develop playbooks
- Partner with product and engineer teams to develop roadmaps and prototype and build solutions to stay ahead of operational needs
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about work that improves your team’s and org’s overall productivity, ranging from building tooling, more robust workflows, designing processes, and improving documentation
- Enjoy rapid iteration and are ready to solve problems incrementally towards a larger goal
- Have experience developing tools and automating operational processes
- Are proficient with developer tools (e.g. git)
- Have 5+ years of experience building solutions with strong command of at least one programming language
- Know how to build and deploy reliable software
- Can seamlessly transition between coding, collaboration, and operations
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.