Integration Engineering Manager (EMEA Professional Services)
Stripe’s Professional Services team partners closely with our largest and most complex users to deliver key business outcomes, starting with their initial integration and go-live with us and throughout the course of their multi-year journey with Stripe. We deeply understand our users’ businesses and needs, acting as trusted advisors as they grow and evolve. We develop a shared vision, establish joint accountability, and prioritize their long-term success above all else. We strive to be experts in all of Stripe’s products in order to provide strategic and technical guidance on how best to integrate with and operate on Stripe.
Integration Engineers bring deep technical expertise to our engagements, frequently diving deep into our user’s stack, and collaborating closely with our product teams to develop and refine products and features critical to our largest users. They work in close partnership with our Implementation Consultants to deliver and execute our suite of service offerings, and with our product engineering teams to ensure that we are able to deliver a working solution to our users.
We are seeking a manager to lead this team in EMEA. In this role, you will:
- Recruit, develop, and lead a team of Integration Engineers across EMEA.
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations.
- Partner closely with Implementation Consultants and the rest of the Professional Services management to develop our broader strategy for user services.
- Build new Professional Services offerings based on the best practices gathered by the Integration Engineering team during customer engagements.
- Engage deeply with Product and Engineering teams to incorporate user feedback and appropriately advocate for the needs of our largest and most complex customers.
- Launch strategic and operational initiatives to enhance the team’s effectiveness.
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, innovation, and learning, while holding a high bar for craftsmanship.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of people management experience of a technical team in the Professional Services organization or a similar customer facing team.
- Demonstrated hiring and mentorship capabilities.
- Hands-on technical expertise with modern web technologies and enterprise software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Experience in working with customers and energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making customers successful.
- Ability to operate and execute in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Clear and personable communicator of technical concepts, both orally and in writing, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to operate in a collaborative cross-functional team environment, providing thought leadership to help drive consensus and reach key decisions.
- Strong management skills for planning and executing complex cross-functional projects.
- A roll up your sleeves and get things done mentality.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.