Stripe powers businesses all over the world. We process payments, help companies beat fraud, send invoices, issue virtual and physical cards, get financing, manage business spend and much more. Stripe’s Integration Engineering team is responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to our most strategic users while they are integrating with Stripe.
We’re seeking engineers with strong technical and business skills, to drive high-quality integrations while accelerating time-to-live. Using first-hand customer knowledge, you will also impact product strategy, working with all parts of Stripe to ensure its offerings continue to satisfy its largest and most strategic users’ needs.
- Partner with Stripe’s Implementation Consultants and Account Management teams to understand user requirements and communicate how Stripe can solve their business and technical challenges, from high-level architecture to code implementation
- Interface directly with our largest users’ technical teams, serving as their primary technical point of contact during integration
- Create technical content (documents, diagrams, sample code, tests, etc.) to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices
- Help improve Stripe’s products, working with product teams to address customer feedback, or if necessary, getting your hands dirty and building solutions yourself
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience, with a strong technical generalist and coding background
- 2+ years of production-level software developer experience with fluency in at least 2 programming languages
- Experience supporting large enterprise customers across executive and technical stakeholders
- An empathetic, collaborative, and consultative work style backed by strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Intellectual curiosity, critical thinking skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to travel for customer onsite sessions (1-3 per quarter, 1-2 days each) and quarterly team off-sites
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.