Integrated Marketing Manager
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
Stripe is building a strong team of analytical, experienced B2B demand marketers to help us continue to scale our growth worldwide. The Integrated Marketing Manager is a critical role on our team, and a significant contributor to drive overall go to market strategy and end to end customer experience. This role will lead campaign collaboration across all departments in marketing. This role will be the primary driver of strategy and go-to-market plans for our audiences.
- Strategy and Planning
- Sets goals, target segments, and the go-to-market strategy for reaching and driving demand across all segments.
- Collaborate with channel experts, content creators, product marketing, and design teams to concept, launch, measure, and optimize marketing efforts
- Builds and drives the marketing execution strategy and plan, including channel mix, content development, promotional components, and overall timeline.
- Develops and drives the creative and media briefing process.
- Defines the end-to-end buyer’s journey and customer experience across digital, in-person, web experience, and nurture programs.
- Provides channel execution teams with creative direction, messaging and recommended collateral for channel strategy and presence.
- Go-to-Market Execution
- Leads the orchestration of all execution components, including cross department coordination (marketing, services, sales, partners, etc.).
- Collaborates with product marketing, brand strategy, marketing operations, and creative teams to build global elements: including emails, landing pages, event and webinar kits, audience segmentation, etc.
- Leads global collaboration for the initiative with regional counterparts.
- Owns final in-market messaging, content development and ensures consistency across channels.
- Initiative Performance and Optimization
- Defines success metrics including KPI’s across all areas of the marketing effort.
- Owns performance reporting, learning and feedback loop for the campaign optimization across content and execution.
- Works with channel teams to optimize in improve overall performance against goals.
- Team Communication and Project Management
- Responsible for team communications of project plans and execution.
- Cross-functional teamwork - Work with Product Marketing, Brand & Communications, Marketing
- Operations, and Field Marketing teams to deploy effective campaigns.
- Deliver presentations to marketing leadership on marketing plans, creative reviews and results.
- Experience and track record of running highly sophisticated and scalable multi-channel, multi segment demand generation campaigns
- Demonstrated strategic marketer who is inquisitive and proactive with ideas and innovation.
- Experience leading initiatives to remove obstacles, make decisions and execute.
- Strong skills to collaborate with groups both inside and outside of the Marketing organization.
- Experience aligning functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to find creative ways to deliver our marketing message to audiences through new, innovative channels and content formats.
- Ability to influence, lead, coach cross functional teams, and champion new concepts and ideas
- Keen understanding of how strategies and plans are driven by audience insights and behaviors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accompanied by the ability to present insights and actions to leadership
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks. Detail-oriented and deadline-driven. Sees the bigger picture and prioritizes accordingly.
- Highly organized thinker with the ability to accurately prioritize and ensure key initiatives move forward
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
You also likely have:
- An appetite for transforming business from strategy through to execution.
- A personable, outgoing effective communicator who acts as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization.
- A passion for creating incredible customer experiences and reaching business goals.
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers as well as a strong affinity for sales team success.
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind, leverage customer insights and data to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with a track record of “test & learn” mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple partners/ vendors and complexity.
- Excellent team player, who values other views and can earn stakeholder confidence quickly and exert influence.
- Strong creative marketing and communication skills
- Experience and desire for working in a start-up environment, contributing to developing business infrastructure and aggressively scaling a high growth business
- MBA – preferred
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.