Program Manager, Vendor Training and Operations
As an L&D Program Manager, responsible for Training Operations and Instructional Design, you will oversee the delivery of training programs across a global network of vendor operations teams, audit and optimize our processes, ensure that a consistent learning experience is delivered, and direct a distributed team of vendor trainers to create interactive and engaging learning interventions. You will act as a consultant to internal stakeholders as they outsource new functions, drive improvements, and adapt to rapid product and process changes. You will ensure a high and consistent bar for learning and development.
An ideal candidate will be adept at balancing operational rigor and systems thinking with a human-centric approach to instructional design, and relentlessly strive to make agent training a strategic differentiator in Stripe’s ability to support our users.
- Own the site-level management of our vendor L&D programs: auditing our training processes, prioritizing requests, creating visibility/accountability, and utilizing vendor training resources to create high-quality training materials.
- Manage and streamline the learning technology stack for our vendor program.
- Take on high priority instructional design and e-learning projects
- Develop and update course content to meet rapidly evolving educational needs
- Work closely with Stripe learning teams to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for high impact training initiatives
- Conduct assessments and analysis to identify new development needs and recommend training methods accordingly
- Assist in the certification of trainers and optimize training programs by auditing classes and assessing skill proficiency of learners
- Act as advisor to internal stakeholders looking to deploy change initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Possess both rigorous program management skills coupled with a passion for instructional design.
- Proven success building processes and systems that deliver consistent, high quality results as measured by Agent Quality metrics.
- Experience developing multi-mode training materials, including e-learning modules, instructor-led materials, job aids, online tutorials, and multimedia products (video, graphic, audio).
- Comfortable working within ambiguity while building processes and programs at scale.
- Have experience leveraging learning management systems and technology to scale training programs, build interactive learning environments, and accurately measure learning outcomes.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders with varying priorities while driving creative solutions and commitment to a shared goal
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking and data-analysis skills. Possess the ability to navigate large data sets.
- Thrives by working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment and has the horsepower to balance multiple priorities
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating complex topics in an easy-to-consume way
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a high growth technology company
- Experience in other customer-facing roles (e.g. customer support, sales, etc) that require time-sensitive responses
- CPTD or CPLP certification
- Experience with Intellum and/or Evolve is a plus!
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.