- You are adept at managing client relationships, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the challenges users face while onboarding with Stripe and can lead a complex, multi-party integration in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- You have worked with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, Legal, Business Teams, etc) to craft custom solutions to achieve customer objectives.
- You thrive on the urgency and importance of working with our largest customers and are capable of independently leading a customer integration from start to finish.
- You are used to project management, engaging stakeholders and holding cross-functional teams accountable to a timeline.
- You want to actively decrease a user’s overall Stripe onboarding timeline and help Stripe understand the levers that influence this time-to-live metric.
- You enjoy pattern recognition and solving thematic problems. You will create user-facing content for short-term solutions and also work with Sales, Product & Engineering on long-term solutions.
- You enjoy building – you will help build an account deployment process that can be scaled across global sales teams at Stripe.
- If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Own the full implementation cycle from signed-to-live for mid-market and enterprise companies. Be responsible for proactively developing and project managing a customer’s integration strategy, plan and timeline.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop, improve, and scale our processes.
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience working with customers, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Deep understanding of the Stripe API, and ability to explain complex API concepts to Stripe’s largest and most technical customers.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft tailored solutions.
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills, including ability to identify suboptimal internal processes.
- Ability to recognize repeated user-facing issues and build scalable solutions.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in technology.
Nice to haves:
-Prior experience at a growth stage internet/software company. - Prior experience in the payments industry. - Prior experience working with large mid-market companies as well as enterprise organizations.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.