HR Specialist/Generalist, APAC
The Stripe People Partners team builds world-class processes and experiences through close collaboration between HR Business Partners and Specialists as well as the People Programs, People Operations, Payroll, Legal, Internal Systems, and Org Development teams (among others!). As an HR Specialist on the People Partners team, you’ll use your eye for detail and enthusiasm for process improvement to provide Stripes a world-class employee experience. You’ll also apply your systems savvy and analytical thinking to continually improve our People processes and devise ways to better utilize our core tools (e.g., Workday). Finally, you’ll provide Stripes the information they need to thrive at Stripe, helping them navigate our people processes & programs, and supporting them throughout their employment at Stripe.
- Provide HR support to the business, answering employee and manager questions about HR programs, policies, and other HR-related topics
- Support the HR Business Partners as they build and drive People Programs globally
- Work with the HR Business Partner(s) to ensure that Stripes in the APAC region feel supported and have positive People experiences
- Be an integral part of the People Partner team in APAC driving projects and initiatives across the region
- Be an employee facing member of the People Partner team working closely with employees across the region
- Assist in the maintenance of Workday by auditing data entered during the employee lifecycle
- Run various, regular, and ad-hoc reports for HR Business Partners and for our cross functional teams - compensation, benefits, recruiting, and leadership (including headcount reports, demographic reports, diversity reports, etc.)
- Assist other Stripes by responding to employment verifications and other people-related data requests.
- Be a critical component of the roll out of People related programs that affect Stripes globally for example, our compensation or bi-annual Performance Management program
We are looking for someone who has:
- Global or APAC HR Coordinator/Generalist experience
- Demonstrated client-service orientation, with a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer service attitude
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
- Experience with a HRIS system (preferably Workday) & excellent excel skills
- A mind for detail—you are detail oriented and have patience to audit and dive deep into HR data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to execute processes, and a flexible approach to problem solving.
- Technical curiosity and interest in evolving trends in HR products and services
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.